Saturday, October 16, 2021

Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder - autumn colors


The Merriest Moments Bundle was one of the first things I got from the July - December 2021 catalog-  I love Poinsettia image anyway but the dies and the matching folders were so super cool-  but I was planning on using this for more than just Christmas time so I mad this card for thank yous to my customers this month. The sentiment is from the Pretty Pumpkins set - stamped in Cajun Craze.  I embossed the image in white Cardstock and cute the center rectangle out and mounted with dimenstionals to pop it out a bit.  I used a dauber with pear pizazz, pumpkin pie and cajun craze to lightly touch the raised area to add some color and voila! an autumn colored card. stamped the leaves 


 in pear pizazz and diecut it out - mounted with dimensionals to add a little extra something-

easy peasy but very pretty card. 

No comments: