Saturday, October 30, 2021

Nuts about Squirrels with autumn punch pack


 I was in the middle of handcutting the leaves and I remembered the autumn punch pack - they had 2 leaves and an acorn it is on sale at Stampin up clearance - get it before it is gone but made my life easier- - I stamped some leaves below on the branches but did not like it - so you can see it peeking through but that is still fine.  cut the leaves with pumpkin pie and old olive cardstock and colored the margins in with a dauber to case a little shadow and stamped the veins and it was just perfect. 

the leaves are great for creating your own background- using multiple clors - it looks like it could be DSP...

Did I tell you already that I am nuts about the Nuts about Squirrels stampset?  Every body is tied of hearing it but Look how CUTE it is!!!

No comments: