Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Happy Valentine's Day - See's Candies lollypop covered


I always like to make a little treat for my staff and had limited time. This was a simple thing that took no time at all.  Take a box of lollypops from See's candies. 

I covered it with 4x 1 inch strips of DSP from From my heart DSP (Stampin' up retired). then I took the Heart doilies (retired but so cute- I bought extra when it was available and stuck it on the front with a dimensional.  

Stamped the sentiment from Gumball Greetings on 1/2 inch strips of white CS and punched it with the Pick a banner punch to make the banner. Add a little red rhinestone over the i to add a little 


sparkle.  Add some heart stickers to add interest. Easy peasy sweet little treats made in no time at all. Made 20 of them in less than an hour. Valentine's saved!

No comments: