Tuesday, February 22, 2022

take the cake shaker variation

this is the new kit from Stampin' Up and I just love it - it is fresh and colorful and perfect for that some one special's birthday . it has strips of dimensionals that make it perfect for a shaker.
it comes with everything you need- although I did make an extra layer with the magenta and the base white thick cardstock. 
I put the piece of window sheet behind the diecut front then put the dimensional strips in between the cake pieces - i did block out all the cake sections because I did not want the shaker shapes to fall to the bottom.  

I did not want to block the image with a big sentiment piece so I stamped the make a wish senitment using versamark and white embossing powder and stapled it to the top and stamped the stars with the ink that came with it to add some interest to the front white panel. added the crystal to the candle



 layer the whole thing onto a piece of magenta madness to makeit pop then the yellow panel and then white thick CS.  Love it!


Lynda

No comments: