Monday, May 2, 2022

Hippo Happiness


I love this hippo so much but there was so many other cards to make I never got around to showing this card to my stampers so we did do it for this month before it was to retire.
the base is thick white CS with a square of  rainbow DSP from Sale-a-bration and topped with a cloud edge cut white cardstock using Basic Borders. stamp sentiment on the bottom of the cloud piece as shown.  Stamp the hippo using Petal Pink then overlay with Flirty Flamingo then highlight the eyes with black.  diecut the rainow using Brilliant Rainbow dies in Petal Pink, Flirty flamingo, Pool Party and So Saffron- all sort of mixtures work so just combine different colors for 4 different rainbows.
I stamped the balloon in same colors and used a black pen to draw the strings. add the diecut clouds and oh so sweet card with my darling hippo set!  Enjoy!



 

No comments: