Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Sports Event Dies and penguin from Count on Me


I love this Sports Events die - my kids are not even athletic and I still bought the die because I liked how it looks. even the left over piece around the ticket is cool looking so I saved it for another project.

Base card is Pool Party with a strip of paper from the Rainbow Sale-a bration paper - I love the bright colors.   Layer a piece of white CS and then a Magenta Madness large diecut and the white piece diecut  on top as well.
take a scrap piece of paper and stamp the penguin, the happy sentiment from Biggest Wish set in mango melody and the birthday in magenta madness and cut it out.  Color in the penguin using smoky slate dark Stampin' blends, mango Melody for the ebbed feet and beak and Magenta madness for the balloon. 
This die does retire with the spring mini catalog end of June so get it while you can.

 


 

No comments: