Saturday, September 3, 2022

Bottled happiness and Honey bee home


My sister asked for a project using this set so this was what I came up with for my August class.   Baseline is Pool party with a layer of white with message stamped in Old Olive.
stamp the bottles in Pool party and shorter bottle in Mint macaron. 
stamp the flowers and stems with memento black and color in using stampin' blends Pretty flamingo adn pool party and soft seafoam for the leaves. 
diecut some leaves from Pear Pizazz and put them in the bottle with the stems.


some flowers on the side that are on the table.


this was a case my sister requested. stamp Oceanfront in pool party and leaves in mossy meadow. bottle top in early expresso.  
base card is Crumbcake with a layer of mossy meadow. punch the white card top with the bottle punch.
I stamped the opening with the bottle accent with versamark onto the Mossy Meadow cardstock and embossed with white embossing powder to accent the bottle.   Roll up a piece of newsprint dsp and tie with linen thread and put in the bottle and close up - I wanted to put some sand in there but did not have any - we'll be at the beach this weekend so I'll be sure to scoop a little up!


 

No comments: