Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Max's Starwars Birthday platform popup card


One of my son's friend was having a birthday party themed around Starwars and of course the fan that I am have been collecting Starwars themed stamps whenever I could. 

This set was from Galactic Adventures the third and the sequel. 


it mails totally flat which is so cool. 

My nurse Mary Lou had given me some birthday cards with this popup mechanism which I totally 

loved and I kept them because I wanted to figure out how to make them then LawnFawn came out with this die which makes it SO EASY!

I will be making my Christmas Cards out of the die as well so can't wait to show you what that will look like....

I put the Wow large embossing powder  to make it look like stars and then a tie fighter  in the sky then stamped the death star, storm trooper, Rey and Chewbacca on a separate piece of scrap and colored it in and then mounted it as shown. 


I love the sentiment and I found a banner die and stamped Max's name to personalize it.

I was happy to hear his mom send me a message that he really liked it.  Worth the effort! 







 

No comments: