Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Scary Cute candle holder - Happy Halloween!



I love open window dies like this- I have made candle holder covers the last few years for my friends using die for Halloween and Christmas and when Stampin' Up Holiday catalog revealed this die I know I HAD to HAVE IT! and I love it. 

I took black cardstock and diecut windows on 3 sides as shown and die cut the cat and the spooky house. I took a piece of vellum cardstock and where the big opening was stamped the kids in versamark and embossed it using black embossing powder.  added the little bats and the moon in daffodil and used extra scraps of daffodil behind 

the cat's eyes and for the windows on the house.

I had a square glass votive that fit the dimensions perfectly but I have some glasses that hold the electric or real votive candles inside as well. 

I went into a closet to see how it would look and it is amazing.  The picture would not show but it was still cool. 


Don't you LOVE this? Enjoy! Lynda



 

No comments: