Friday, November 18, 2022

Apple Harvest variation

 

I love this stampset - Got it the first time it was offered and then they came out with maching diecuts to boot- what's not to love?  Sort of a case from the catalog- the colors and the green strip sentiment part. Not really same but similar feel so it is a case.

base card is Poppy Parade and then I added a piece of Celebrate everything DSP- it's the hostess item from the holiday mini- $18 for 48 sheets of 12x12  double sided paper with such vibrant colors- I just love it- it has designs for halloween, christmas birthdays etc.

then I just took a 3 1/2 x 2 3/4 piece of whisper white and stamped th image with tuxedo black memenoto and colored it in with Poppy Parade and parakeet party stampin blends.

Stamp and Diecut some apple blossoms flowers and mount it with dimensionals and a simple pretty card-these colors are definitely my jam!

No comments: