Thursday, November 24, 2022

happy Thanksgiving with Cottage Wreath


This was so much fun to do.

I took the Calypso coral basecardstock and embossed it with Leaf Fall embossing folder - which is absolutely gorgeous

I took a piece of white cardstock and watercolor brushed a bunch of colors in green and pumpkin and calypso coral and let dry.

stamp a bunch of the acorns and cut it out. i fussy cut it becuase I did not want so much white around the diecut.


stamp the wood branch in early expresso onto the white cardstock. then I diecut a bunch of leaves from the colored cardstock I made to show the varigated colors. 

diecut the ribbon and color in with calypso coral watercolor brush. 

add acorns using dimensionals in some spots.

I love a little shine and I used to use these gold foil border stickers but recently have been unable to find them in my local scrapbook store so i am resorting to these gold nail striping tape which offer a real great shine- although they are thin and a little tricky to apply - they look great when you get the hang of it. 
 

No comments: