Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Thanks a Bunch


 

Is this not a super cute card?  When I saw this carrot set in Sale-a-bration it was on my first order- I just LOOOVE it- carrots in 3 different sizes-  I am sure you can tell I am also in love with this cane weave embossing folder since I am using it for absolutely everything!  Basecard is whisper white with a layer of another white embossed with the Cane Weave embossing folder.  Add 2 strips of Celebrate everything DSP (back of it has halloween images but the yellow stripes are so spring!) with the green DSP from Dandy Designer DSP from Sale-a-bration.  


I stamped a bunch of carrots on a scrap piece of whisper white using so Saffron- stamped the accent then stamped the solid image after to layer it easily and although it is the same color it just works adding a subtle accent.  the reddish carrots are suing the poppy Parade.  The orange ones used Pumpkin pie with cajun craze as accent.  I don't have it here but Rich Razzleberry works for purple carrots too.

The leaves are using the Pear Pizazz for the solid leaves and the parsley like leaves are using Old Olive. It is not that difficult to cut out because the leave are big. layer them as shown.  Diceut the circle fom Stalish Shapes die and stamp the sentiment from the set in Old Olive.  Mount the carrots and the circle with dimensionals and add some fine sparkle adhesive gems and such a cute card!

Enjoy.

No comments: