Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Dainty Flowers DSP






I have to say this is my all time favorite Sale-a-bration freebie EVER!  The paper is forgeous and I love the oval wreath sheets and the full size flower fields paper that you can cut into 6 images and make perfect layering for an A2 card.  geneous I tell you.
I had enough to give everyone in my class a piece of this to make the card.  The basecard is whisper white thick embossed with the new Cane Weave 3D embossing folder- totally Gorgeous! Add a layer of Fresh Freesia (taking the cue from the colors in the paper- totally easy) - then cut the piece of DSP into shape you want.  Here I was sending a birthday card to my mom so I used the sentiment from the old stampset In Bloom once of my all time favorite sets (retired) - would you believe with all the cards I make every year I still forget to send a card to my mom?  shame on me- but I did make it this year- she sent a picture of this card to the family showing that I sent her a card!)  but for class I used the Thinking of You from Season of Chic stamped on the diecut from the label die from Nature's print set.  Butr use whatever sentiment that works for you.

The paper is so gorgeous you need almost nothing else. The Cane Weave 3D die is absolutely beautiful.  Pop up the sentiment using the dimensionals.  Add some sparkle here and there with crystal jewels and a stunning card.....



 

No comments: