Tuesday, January 9, 2024

baby boy cards for a friend

 

I have a coworker who is having a baby boy and I thought it would be helpful to make some thank you cards she could use so i dug up some stamps and dies I have in my baby stash to make these simple thank you cards.

One above was using a memory box baby carriage die from a long time ago. My boys are now in college- that's how old - but I love the look of the die so much I always kept it  for just this purpose. 
the scallop around it is from Stampin Up Scalloped Contours die and the sentiment from Stampin Up (reitred ) All for Baby stampset. layer it on a base of thick white cardstock embossed with a cloud embossing folder (although hard to see here) 




This simple little card uses a thick white cardstock as base, a layer or a white cardstock stamped with the giraffe from Stampin Up (retired) Zoo Babies stampset and the sentiment from Celebrate Baby set. a run of gold tape around the edge to add a bit of sparkle.
I do clean out my supplies every once in a while but I do buy these things because I love them and find that I go back to it time after time if I love it enough so there is a stash of some things I just won't part with. .... If I just had the space to keep it all!

No comments: