Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Sending Love centerfold card

 Sending Love centerfold card



I am going blind with Presbyopia (that's a medical term for old eyes!) so in order for me to see what I am typing I am changing the font to Large - I hope it does not bug you.

I love mail boxes and I've bought many of these but this was so cute - I love how it opens and when you close it it perfectly fits over the opening so I had to have it - and love the folded envelope and the ribbon die.
basecard is Poppy  parade 8/1/2 x 5 1/2 folded in half to create A2 card ( 4 1/4x 5 1/2) Diecut piece to make the panel.
top panel on front 4x 5 1/2- use cloud stencil with blue ink of your choice to create soft clouds behind the mail box 
mailbox- gray granite
grass- Green apple green
Wood stand- pecan pie
use a small brad to make the black flag pop up and move
the letter is pool party with poppy cardstock for the ribbon die and hearts.

stamp the sentiment in black and punch it out with a circle punch or circle die- I used the circle dies from Reach for the Stars stampset and coordinating dies. 

inside - use regular cardstock -not thick - 5 1/4 x10 inches scored with long side across the top at 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 inches and fold as shown.

Stamp the sentiments and side stripes and attach some punched out diecut hearts as shown. make sure they don't peek out when you close the card though.




You can enclose a secret message if you want since the letter come out- the ribbon is adhered to the back side.

No comments: