Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thomas the train Birthday Card


My kids love Thomas- what 3 year old doesn't? We went to Roaring Camp in Felton when they had their real Thomas Train rides and promptly ordered the Thomas Train and railway wooden stampset from Gullane Limited. For one of my girlfriend Jane's little boy Max's Thomas the train party I made this card for him and used little alphabet to put his name in the tag in the space below the face- I used cuttlebug to emboss the background in tempting turquoise CS and mounted on whisper white CS base. The little flags and letters are from Papertrey Ink with the line hand drawn on top. Thomas was colored with SU watercolor crayon after I set the basic black ink with embossing gun so it would not run. I was glad to hear from his mom that Max loved it too.

No comments: