Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sweetheart Card


I know Valentine's Day is over but I did not get a chance to post some of the samples we made at my last workshop so I thought I would share one with you. It would be a sweet card for even anniversary or other occastions if you change the sentiment.
Base cardstock is Soft Suede folded to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 as usual.
Take Pretty in Pink 4x5 1/4" and use the pinking heart corner to punch out all 4 sides to make the corner details. See? no lining up and easy peasy accent that really makes a big impact on the card!
Wrap Melon mambo polka dot grosgrain ribbon and then layer Melon mambo and Very vanilla on top. The heart shaped and heartfelt thanks sentiment both from sweetheart set was stamped in Melon Mambo. The leaves in Soft Suede.
The heart in center was embossed with little tiny hearts and die cut in one fell swoop-LOVE THIS THING!- with the Scalloped heart of hearts embosslits die (by far my favorite toy from the occasions mini catalogue....) and an easy card that I think is really cute!
Lynda

No comments: