Monday, February 22, 2010

With all my heart

I have been a tomboy all my life- not much for skirts or makeup or anything too girly. But I have nothing but testosterone running amok at my home with 3 boys and a DH and I really crave some PINK in my life. I really find these colors so happy for me- I have to order more pretty in pink and real red and melon mambo to use because I keep running out of them.....

So this is a card I sketched it down from someone and did not write where it came from ( so if it you, let me know where and I will credit you!).

Base is Pretty in Pink with layer of real red on top. Take a strip of Very vanilla and punch with the Pinking hearts border punch. Layer a strip of Sending Love Specialty DD paper. Isn't this paper scrumptious? I love the preglittered paper in all its pink, red and brown glory.

Stamp the image and sentiment from With all my heart set in red onto very vanilla, layer it onto pretty in pink and tie the new 5/8" pretty in pink satin ribbon. Use trio flower punch to punch out the flower in pretty in pink, and pierce with the paper piercing tool and set a fire circle whinestone brad in center and mount the whole thing onto the base card and another easy peasy card. Really, the hardest part is the punching of the pinked heart strip and all you have to do is match up the strip to the design printed on the punch to get a continuous strip and that is all!

Put a little pink into your life!

Lynda

No comments: