Sunday, July 22, 2012

Moving Forward flip card

I wantd to make a flip card for my stamping party and I thought the moving forward set- Stampin' Up's Ronald McDonald House stampset for this year I thought would fit this bill.  I have a thing for dirigibles.  I just think this set is darling.  I cut off the sentiment on the bottom to use separately and just stamped the image using Calypso Coral then used the blender pen to remove the color from the propeller and the basket and used pacific blue and real red markers to add additional colors.  The clouds from Up up & away is stamped in Baja blue to match the 1/8 taffeta ribbon on the left.  I used a 4 1/4x 7 1/2 cardstock to score at 2 3/4 and 3 3/4.  Use the

2 3/4 line to line up the diecut (the center peaks line up with the score mark)  Put it in the big shot to cut but put the second cutting pad on top from the edge ot the card up to the first score line.  Then flip it over and diecut from the long side to the second score line so that the middle part is still attached.    Diecut 2 more pieces in whisper white and stamp your image of choice on the front and back. I also embossed a little message that hides behind the front when it i closed in turquoise and embossed the margins with the chevron EF.
  What little boy or girl would not love this card?
Enjoy
Lynda



1 comment:

Chris said...

cool... you will have to show me how to do that!