Saturday, July 21, 2012

Summer Silhouette embossed


Another play with the Summer silhouette set resulted in this.  The base is pumpkin pie,with a layer of turquoise. I laid down 3- 1 1/2 inch strips of razzlebery that I stamped with versamark and then embossed with various embossing powders.  The blue flower was embossed with turquoise first then versamarked again and used pewter to emboss again to add the center detail so double embossed.  Too cool.  I wanted to add a sentiment but wanted to add a layer or ribbon and by punching out the turquoise with the word window punch, I
had another layer of white CS same size as the turquoise that I layered behind the turquoise with a little bit peeking through the bottom with the sentiment under the word window opening.  Then I used the word window opening to tie the ribbon as well.

I thought it was pretty dramatic.  I hope you like it.  Lynda

No comments: