Saturday, December 29, 2012

Fabulous Florets- CASE

Paula Dobson had this fabulous calendar easel cards using this set and I just loved what she did.  When one of my friends ordered this set recently I had to try to make it as a thank you card and although my camera took a picture bit shady, ti came out exactly how I envisioned it.  Stamped the leaves and sentiment on white using midnight muse.  Sponge the paper using Bashful Blue. I stamped the flowers separately, sponged it too and cut it out mounting as shown using dimensionals.  Mounted the whole thing on midnight muse, wrapped the ribbon around it and used Bashful to mount the whole thing onto it. Add a littel bling on the big flower and it was really a 10 minute card- if you don't count the cutting out with scissors part.....

No comments: