Friday, June 30, 2017

Beach Volleyball card for Elisabeth

Every year some friends of my DH from school and their families and we go camping and this year I found out one of their girls was a big beach volleyball fan.  They brought a net and balls and they were playing on the beach next to the ocean and it was really amazing to watch them play.  Anyhow, Elisabeth's birthday is coming up in a few weeks and I thought it would be fun to make her a beach volleyball card.  It uses Hiilei stamp from Sister stamps who is swimming in water but her position could be someone diving for a ball so I used it for this.  The net is hand drawn using basic grey and ball is punched in 1 1/4 inch circle punch and hand drawn with smoky slate marker.  I know I have ball stamps somewhere in my collection but for the life of me could not find it anywhere so I searched the internet and found the design on the web and just drew it in. I did sponge the edges a bit to create a little shadow. 

No comments: