Friday, June 2, 2017

You've Got this Pretty Label



 Last week's color challenge was for Sweet sugarplum, wild wasabi and daffodil delight.  I was playing with that and the sketch challenge and I got to playing with the Label me Pretty set for the little element  and this kind of organically evolved into this card.   Base is Wild Wasabi with Daffodil embossed with Woodland embossing folder.  The Whisper white panel was stamped with You've Got This set  with Sweet Sugarplum stamped off.  It was colored in with the aqua painter filled with alcohol using the same colors.  But even stamped off it was too bright and seemed to clash with the label so I cut
a piece of vellum to cover it to soften the color even more and it really helped.  I just wanted to Label to really pop.  The flowers and label was colored using the same technique with the alcohol filled Aqua painter with the same colors. - I cut a piece of Sweet Sugarplum punched and cut across to split it to layer it behind the white piece and raised it up with the dimensionals to pop it up more.

No comments: