Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Colorful Season Thinking of You


 I had to get this set- the chair die is just so cool- I could think of so many things to do with it.  I just think how cool would it be sitting on these chairs drinking some lemonade with a friend?  But I realized there was no place to set the glasses. So I cut another chair turned it upside down and cut off the top section to make a matching table and now it feels perfect.  Love the blossoms and the wooden deck - wood textures DSP.  Used the old scallop punch to make subtle clouds in the sky behind. to make a beautiful day. The little glass with straw is from the same Colorful Seasons set-
Diecut with the matching Seasonal Layers Thinlits

5 comments:

Sharon Vander Meulen said...

What a cute card. What stamp set did you use for the glass and straw?

Unknown said...

Hi,
best Idea for an Table! Thank you for sharing.

Barb said...

Love love love the table!!!! Thanks for the share!!!

Millie said...

I love the chairs! But that table idea was great!!!! Love this card!!!

Marianne M said...

Really like this pin on Pinterest!