Sunday, November 25, 2018

Alpine Adventures


 I don't know why I love old sled images. Every time somebody comes out with one, I have to have it. The die was no exception and it did not disappoint.  A few years ago Stampin' Up had a Chirstmas card kit with diet cut sled pieces on it and I was hoping they would come out with die so I can make all the sleds I needed and they have!

Base Card of thick Whisper white, then layer of  Real red then Balmy Blue. 
I took Shimmery white cardstock and put a swash of water then Balmy Blue ink all over to create a background wash.  Then stamp the
snowflakes all over for s subtle background.

Diecut the sled from the Wood Textured DSP then mount with dimensionals.  Diecut a snowflake from Whisper White scrap. 

Stamp the berries in real red then stamp the leaves in Old Olive then diecut out. diecut the ribbon in Real Red. Add Rhinestone Jewels here and there to add a little sparkle.

Stamp the sentiment in Real red on a 1/2 inch strip of whisper white and attach with dimensionals. 


1 comment:

Clipping Path said...

Wow! Shoutout love! This is INCREDIBLY helpful, thank you guys!