Saturday, November 17, 2018

Country Home


 Loved this set as soon as I laid my eyes on it.
Stamp the image and the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black. I wanted to use this for a non holiday card so wanted a neutral sentiment.  Color the image using the Stampin' Blends. Mint macaron for the pitcher. Do dark on the outside then use the light to blend it in - If you leave a strip of white in the center I think it looks better than if you color the whole thing.

I  used Calypso Coral to color the poppy pods light and dark and cut them out and mounted it using a tiny piece of dimensional to lift the top part and the green tomboy liquid glue to stick it down on the other side so only 1/2 of it pops up and I really like the effect.

Layered crushed curry and old olive behind the Whisper white layer.

take the Galvanized Metallic paper from Stampin' Up 2017-2018 Holiday catalog and cut a strip and emboss using the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (what a mouthful!) that creates this beautiful tinned tile look.


Layer the whole thing on basecard of Blackberry Bliss.


No comments: