Thursday, November 22, 2018

Take out Box Pumpkin


 I had this vision of a pumpkin from the Take out box but when I made it it just did not look like what I imagined. but when I turned it upside down, then Voila, it was how I imagined it.

I made a bunch of these at my last party and it was super easy to make.

Cut the box out and layered it together as shown. I used a pencil to draw the pumpkin lines before I put it together. 

Assemble the box, fill with treats, close the box and turn it upside down.

I took the leaf using the Leaf punch from stampin up and a tiny strip of Old Olive cardstock which I curled using a pencil.
I glued the two ends together to make a stem and mounted the whole thing on the boxtop where the pencil marks converged.
like this.

It was so easy and so cute!
Happy Thanksgiving!

I've been playing with other ideas for this box- love it!

1 comment:

Sattakingin said...

Everyday poeple making so much money with the help of Italian styles way.play bazaarhelping to all of the blogging websites whatever the satta king going to your way.