Saturday, August 15, 2020

Boho Indigo Thanks

I saw this in the catalog and just fell in love with this kit.  Love the DSP, love the stampset,  love the colors that remind me of the Japanese Blue Indigo Shibori fabric that we use for quilting and other fabric crafts.

I used the Papertrey cover plate: horizontal strips to diecut a whisper white CS and layered it over the Misty Moonlight base card.  Stamped the sentiment using Misty Moonlight ink and same for the vase and diecut.  Stamped the flowers with Melon Mambo ink then using the aquabrush and Magenta Madness added some extra color around the center to make it pop a bit. I did fussy cut the flowers after diecutting it out.

diecut the leaves with Old Olive CS and layer as shown.  I alway wanted to learn Ikebana.

Mount the flowers and the vase using dimensionals. 

 Enjoy!

Lynda

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I was so anxiuos to know what my husband was always doing late outside the house so i started contacting investigators and was scamed severly until i almost gave up then i contacted this one private investigator and he delivered a good job showing evidences i needed from the apps on his phone like whatsapp,facebook,instagram and others and i went ahead to file my divorce papers with the evidences i got,He also went ahead to get me back some of my lost money i sent to those other fake investigators,every dollar i spent on these jobs was worth it.Contact him so he also help you.
mail: bestappshackers@gmail.com
text on whatsapp +1 6026094730