Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Bojo Indigo Carved wood TLC 808




Technique Challenge at Splitcoast stampers was something I have not tried before called Carved Wood and I thought it was pretty cool - the sample used a stencil to create an embossed image but I thought why not an embossing folder itself? and ti works just great.
I took a piece of whisper white CS about 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches, scored it every 3/4 inches to create planks, then embossed it using the Greenery EF.  I took the Misty Moonlight pad to color the raised images. then used a sponge dauber with Soft Suede to color in the planks to create the carved wood look.   I mounted the piece onto a folded A2 Night of Navy cardstock after putting the blue ribbon from Bojo Indigo kit. 
I took a piece of stitched circle stamped with sentiment from the same kit in Misty Moonlight 
stamp the vase with midnight Muse, the leaves and flowers in white scraps and stamp the flowers using Melon Mambo and color in the center of flowers with Magenta Madness- i did fussy cut it more so it would be individual and used aqua brush to color the leaves with old olive.

mount the flowers and leaves with dimensionals.  added some crystal jewels for some added sparkle. 
Kind of an old fashioned look but I love it.
Enjoy.


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All thanks to Mr Anderson for helping with my profits and making my fifth withdrawal possible. I'm here to share an amazing life changing opportunity with you. its called Bitcoin / Forex trading options. it is a highly lucrative business which can earn you as much as $2,570 in a week from an initial investment of just $200. I am living proof of this great business opportunity. If anyone is interested in trading on bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and want a successful trade without losing notify Mr Anderson now.Whatsapp: (+447883246472 )
Email: tdameritrade077@gmail.com

Jessica said...

Hello everyone, If you are ever in need of a hacker, Wizard James is the right person to contact. They offer practically every hack, spy, cracking, recovery, bugging services and so much more. At first I wasn't too sure they could be able to help. I paid for their services and the software needed for the job. All I had to do next was to wait and see the result of the job and after 3 hours the result came to my email and I was very impressed. They are the best and I can strongly recommend their services to anyone who is interested in Cyber hack. I wish I could tell you all what they did for me but I can't because it's very personal. You can contact them via:
Email: wizardjames8@gmail.com
WhatsApp number: +1 (863) 254-2842

Unknown said...

The Best Cryptocurrency Recovery Hackers I've ever known are RecoveryMasters

Hey, it's Taylor Fey here. I strongly recommend the service of RecoveryMasters,
I have used them quite a number of times and they have never disappointed me. They does all types of mobile hacks, get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your Partner/Spouse, Skype, Facebook Account, Email(s), Whatsapp, Instagram, Text messages, Incoming and Outgoing calls, Twitter, Snap Chats, Bank accounts, Deleted files, bitcoin address etc. They can also help you boost your credit score limit and also clear all debts on your card(s).Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to ( Recoverymasters@email.cz ) stating what you want them to do and their services are cheap and affordable. Don't forget to mention Taylor recommended you