Saturday, August 1, 2020

Fashion for 2020



I am a paper doll hound- I can't help buying any die that I can use for paper dolls. This die is an example- it came with no face but hair-  but I thought the face stamp that came with the HeroArts April 2017 kit was proportioned pretty well for it.  I don't have it because it sold out before I was able to buy it but my dear friend Annette was kind enough to stamp a bunch of them so that I could fussy cut it and attach it to the body.

I took a soft sky cardstock and embossed it with the new Stampin' Up Dainty Diamonds 3D embossing folder and layered it with the black cardstock behind it.
I printed the sentiment on my computer and layered it with whisper white cardstock behind it to add a little stiffness to it

The dress was diecut from a page in the medical magazine- I thought it looked like little viral particles so fit for this card. 

Shoes were colored with a Real Red Stampin' Blends.
the doll was attached to the card using dimensionals. 

No comments: