Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Amazing Year variations


When I saw this stamp set I knew I wanted to do a bouquet wrapped in paper - the card was exactly the way I had it in my head.  the paper wrap was a cool die that came from a retired set called Wrapped Bouquet that makes a wrap around the bouquet - used an old stamping up newsprint DSP tied with linen thread and attached the tag as shown.  Fussy cut the flowers and mount with dimesnionasl.  the base card is thick white ( I can't stand flimsy basecard) with a lyare of so saffron embossed with Thanks & Hello embossing folder just on the bottom half.


This card was one we did in Stampin' with Lynda class in Ukrainian colors. 

Diecut a circle in the center, emboss with Stitched Greenery die, fussy cut amazing year color in and fussy cut. tie Tahitian Tide bakers twine around the stem and attach the tag close using dimensionals as if it is attached.





 
This card was made with thick white base and another layer of white embossed with Fern 3D embossing folder. Wrap with Metallic Mesh before putting in on. layer of circle diecut with Stylish Shapes.

stamp bouquet in tuxedo black memento and color in with stampin' blends- here we used flirty flamingo and granny apple green but you can use whatever color you want and it will work.   I kept the tag on the bouquet to keep it easy.  Enjoy!  Lynda






No comments: