Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Crafter's companion flower card


 My sister sent me a bunch of stuff and there was this pack of cardstock printed with these gorgeous flowers - I did not have the die but it only took 10 minutes to cut the whole page out to make the 3D layered flower element while I was watching the news- the new was so depressing that I did not even pay attention and made it easy to get this done.

I did diecut a bunch of rectangle using the stitched rectangle die all lined up with the pumkin cardstock  to make a bunch of rectangles in different sizes for this layered flower and it all works- i gave away the other samples so I only have this one to show you but it is stunning.  Sentiment form Stampin' Up  Nature's Prints set on a tailor made tag diecut. tie a gray granite ribbon with linen thread and mount with gluedot. 


No comments: