Saturday, August 13, 2022

Let's set sail variations



I have to love my friends - I told myself I already had other boat stamp and seascapes I was not going to buy this boat then I saw some samples Margery made and totally lost it - thought if I gave up lunch for 2 days i could get this and now I Love it!

the card to the left was what we made in class. I diecut the circle using the circle die and then used the oceanfront set to color in the water and sky. stamped the sentiment and the seagulls and stamped the boat on scrap pieces of paper and mounted it - so simple but would be a great for any guy.

This is the same card using softer colors for the sails - I just stamped a bunch of them and punched them out so i could play with different colors. 

the one below was a SLC  that I demonstrated for the class to show how easy it was to make a single layer card and how good it can look.

the first card was a little more involved. stamp Rays of light in daffodil.  I had a bunch of left over scallop negatives after I diecut Scalloped contours for another project so I used it to make the waves- stamped the water stamp onto the scallops - diecut a bunch of clouds from Give it a Whirl dieset and mount with dimensionals. Stamp seagulls onto Tahitian Tide. stamp the sentiment in navy and all good. 

Enjoy!   Lynda




 

No comments: