Saturday, December 6, 2008

Martha Stewart Elephant Punch Card

I have thing about Martha Stewart. No matter what people said I was one of those people who always kinda liked her. I've been subscribing to her magazine since its inception and I even DVR her show every day infomercialling her craft products. When I saw this elephant punch I HAD to HAVE it. I just thought it was so sweet. I dreamed about doing colorblocking with it and I thought it turned out very sweet. I just grabbed 5 colors from the soft & subtle group of colors.

Take barely banana CS base. punch out 1 1/4 inch squares from pretty in pink, almost amethyst, bliss blue and certainly celery and punch out an elephant with the same colors. Cuttle bug the squares with the polka dot embossing folder. ( I tried to polka dot the banana CS but it was just too much and this seemed prettier.) Stamp baby image from Punches Three- (hostess set) in celery and lilac and dimensional mount over olive polytwill ribbon .

No comments: