Sunday, November 30, 2008

Billy & Lilly Winter Snow Angels

I love these little guys- they are Billy and Lilly from Pink Cat Studios from Canada and have such great images and accessories. See it here at http://www.pinkcatstudio.com/Stamps/LilyBilly/LBP1_LilyBillyWinter.htm When I was looking for some kid stamps I saw a lot of stick figures - and I have this 'thing' about stick figures ( although I did break down and get some bella stamps- they are very sweet!) and headless figures but these guys have that big head cute thing going on, and I had to have them. It started with the cowboy image and then just snowballed- This is the latest from them in a winter set - a whole mess of good quality unmounted stamps for around 15 bucks.
I took a white CS - cutterbugged a large oval with a nestabilities oval then embossed with snowflakes. I stamped the image inside with black ink then colored with markers- the face with a copics that I just got- but it smeared a bit- I've got to experiment with the black pads- then glittered the front and inside with dazzling diamond- it sparkles really pretty IRL and inside is the message shown here (- this card and message is for you Makani-) Silver Zig painty the opening.
Christmas countdown starts tomorrow! Happy December!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card!!