Monday, May 24, 2010

Teacher Gift


I have a particularly wonderful preschool teacher for my boys and we have been with her for almost 5 years and I wanted to make her a gift that gave of my time to show my appreciation- I love making a gift card set so I made this for her. It is paper from MyM*nd's Eye that I have been hoarding just for this purpose.
I made a template and cut the paper to fit the handle and adhered it using Xyr*n adhesive. Decorated the handle with some crystal and ribbon

The paper is broken up with a bashful blue satin ribbon and decorated with a bling from Martha S.



I made several dividers with tabs for celebrate, birthday and thank you and laminated them to make sure they will be sturdy.
The boys signed their names on the bottom with sharpie and I stamped a sentiment from PTI *nk using StazOn.
The boys told me she likes "pink" but I am not sure - Hope she likes this one- she's getting it later this week.
TeeHee,
Lynda

No comments: