Saturday, May 15, 2010

Watercolor Trio variation



I think this one suits me better. The center image is stamped using markers to color the image on white with so saffron, olive and rose red. Sentiment is stamped in black. Mount the whole thing on olive and pierce some holes in the corner and add some faux stitch using the white gel pen. Versamark stamp the other images on saffron and rose red and mount on white CS with faux stitching vertically as shown and add the accent piece and Bob's your uncle!
I am spending my weekend stuck in a conference room learning about the dismal future of medicine.
There is a song on my play list called How You Live- it's the last song on my short list- it tells you to live your life without regret - listen to it and live your weekend to it fullest for me!
Lynda

No comments: