Friday, May 14, 2010

Watercolor Trio experiment


I really like this watercolor trio set- I played around with the set using crayons and here I used the markers, so saffron, rose red and old olive to color the flowers for a sharper image. The sentiment is stamped in olive using the pad, the ink on "kind" lifted off with blender pen and reinked with rose red marker. I layered another white stamped on top for an accent.
The corners snipped with a scallop punch and little pink pearls added in the corners. The little flower was an extra I had left over that I cut out to balance the card. I'm not sure how I am liking this card. I'll keep playing and see what I can come up with.






The inside of the card I double and triple stamped to get that blurry watercolor look- to tell you the truth I think I like the inside more than the outside.... hrumft! ( how do you spell that disgruntled noise? )

No comments: