Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Friends Never Fade - CAS72


The Clean and simple challenge from SCS this week took less than 10 minutes to make. I wanted to use the image from the Friends Never Fade set (in the new 2010-2011 catalogue) as the central image.
I stamped it in So Saffron classic inkpad then directly onto versamark before stamping on whisper white then embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then I colored it in with river rock, celery, cholcolate chip for the center then baja blue and pumpkin pie for the words. The layers are inspired the Greenhouse gala DSP- center strip- also in the new catalogue and baja blue and so saffron below stamped with images in the same set using versamark. I pierced the edges of the baja and saffron as shown and then corner rounded before mounting onto River Rock basecard. Such an easy but very sophisticated card. I love it!


2 comments: