Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween!

I have a lot of staff and I like to 

 make them a treat for each holiday- Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin saved my skin this year with this cute little box and tag set- it made 20 which I am sure would be plenty for many but I have another 1/2 dozen to make so I had to pull out some of my projects from past - the pumpkin curved keepsake boxes, the candy box we make, some other box dies cut out using Halloween papers.
The halloween boxes were such a great size, did not need anything to keep it closed, you can open it without destroying the box and could lay flat after your are done- I am hoping that they will come out with a die for this box which I think I would love to use for other projects..  hint hint stampin' up!

I also love a bag die that cuts all in one piece instead of putting 2 pieces together like the new tiny curvy keepsake box that I am ordering. Can't wait to get it.
Bone Appetit!

4 comments:

Play Bazaar said...

Welcome to the world of mobile marketing! As you can see it is a very big world complete with all kinds of techniques, applications, and more. The fact that mobile marketing can be an important business move can make it seem a bit impossible to find what will work for you. The tips below can help. Satta King Play Bazaar

Play Bazaar said...

If you have done well in writing courses before, this could be ideal for you. You can get paid to write blog posts and more.
Satta King Play Bazaar other people's stuff and get paid a commission when you do. There are all types of items that you can sell depending on your style.

jatin said...

Always do what you can to ensure the reaction to your name and brand are positive and focus on the positive feedback. satta king
play bazaar

Pointers for Life said...

Verry thoughtful blog