Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Spooktacular Bash make and take


 Just one of the projects we made for this month's make and take.  Base card is Pumpkin Pie (what else could it be? )  with a layer of Basic Black embossed with the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder.

I added a layer of retired DSP -from Stampin' Up past- .

I stamped the vampire from the Spooktacular Bash stampset and colored it in with HIghland Heather light and real red (IN retrospect I think light Granny Apple would have been better) die cut  it and layered it on the scroll frame from Ornate frames dies set.

Stamp the sentiment in memento Tuxedo black and diecut.  Don't you just LOVE the tiny stitching inside?  I rolled the Scallped Edge ribbon into loops and taped it behind the sentiment to add some more interest.

The droplets were from a Paper Pumpkin left over and it just added a little something extra that I always like.

Enjoy!

No comments: