Monday, October 28, 2019

New Years Celebrations


It has been a long time since Stampin' Up put up a Asian stampset and I thinks this is a keeper.  I love the abstract Mt Fuji image and all the little bits that make this such a great stampset.  I was playing with some ideas not realizing that the actual stamps were a lot bigger than the image on the box cover, silly me.  It certainly makes more a statement.

When I was playing with it I was wondering why the coloring of the mountain was too small.  I actually ended up coloring the sides with the marker to make it meet up which is a good look too but making it sit a little off made it easier to stamp and it sits better with the bottom of the circle image.  So you decide what you like better.  I love that little bow to top the card.  I may try different Asian sayings for birthday or thank you so I am not limited to the New Year but I love this set!

Images stamped using Lipstick, Peacock and Crumbcake onto very vanilla CS.  I used the stamparatus to repeat stamp to get a really solid image for the circle and the mountain.

2 comments:

Play Bazaar said...

Integrate your mobile marketing efforts with your other marketing plans. By having mobile marketing blended with online or print marketing, you present a consistent message to your customer or client base. At the same time, allowing your customers to perform the same activities via multiple channels such as mobile applications or web sites further increases the value of your customer interactions. Satta King Play Bazaar

The Analog Underground said...

This is great.