Saturday, September 23, 2023

another vegetable basket thank you

My lovely friend gave us another basket of lemon cucumbers, and pepers with tomatoes so I had to send him another thank you.

The background was embossed with Stampin Up Exposed brick EF to add some texture.

a layer of Real red and then whisper white cardstock. 

Used the crumbcake cardstock to diecut the crate from Lawn Fawn Harvest Crate and used some dies from the Lawn Fawn Stitched Gourds dieset, the Concord &9th Garden Grown die set for the tomatoes and the jalapeno and my new favorite die from Spellbinders Seasonal Decor for the Green pepper on the side - the proportions were just perfect! If I had not glued down the big tomatoes on the inside the crate I would have used the tomatoes from this set which is just perfect for this crate. 

The sentiment is from an old PTI set called Round and Round. Love that font and size.


 I am keeping this on my craft table in my "try to play with it" basket to see how I will use all the dies in there throughout the year especially the present die but I did get it because I just wanted a little smaller tomatoes for cards I need to make in the future- I hope he will continue to share his bounty- my garden was taken over by the local squirrels who got really fat on my veggies so now I only grow things they would not like - green onions, lemongrass, nopales- you get the idea. but his tomatoes were so sweet and delicious maybe I will try again next year.

No comments: