Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Thanks with C9 Garden Grown




I know a lovely man who has a ranch who brings me his homoegrown tomatoes and veggies which my family just eats up.  I wanted to send him a thank you card and the Garden Gorwn set from Concord & 9th just fit the bill.   I used the stencil pack to create the background- although it was weird that I ahd to change the colors within the stencil - it would have made more sense if all the green was done with one stencil and all the reds were done with another stencil but it still worked.
 I wanted a thank you not a love you card so I left out the top part of the sentiment which I thought was adorable and put in the banner sentiment to fit my need. 
the ribbon is from stampin up as is all the inks and cardstock.


the extra piece of cherry tomato diecuts were used on the inside of the card. So cute!
 

No comments: