Saturday, September 30, 2023

Stampin Up In-Color Treat Bags giftcard Cards.


I know I have had some people rag on Stampin' Up for a variety of things- things they want on back order forever - not always up to trends right away and there are now a lot of companies on line and otherwise that are offering a lot of innovative ideas that are astounding for sure and they wonder why I stay with them. I have been with Stampin' up now over 25 years and I still love their stuff and they come out with things that make me laugh and their stamp quality is top notch and no one makes embossing folders like they do and I love some of the embossing diecutting bundles.  Now this sweet little project is just an example of why I love these guys. I saw some people making these treat bags into gift card holders and I thought I would try my hand at it. 

I folded the top of the treatbag to cover the seam. I then cut a piece of same color cardstock  4 1/4 x 3 1/2 inches and a piece of white cardstock 4 x 3 1/4 for the inside panel and put it in the back pocket.  It left the front pocket for the gift card I am putting in there.

I stamped a sentiment on the inside (from Biggest Wish set here) using the same color ink. 

Instead of taping or gluing the sides I wrapped the matching In -Color Jute to wrap around the gift bag twice to keep the fold, 

Used a piece of in-color DSP Assortment to accent the bag and the Nested Essentials die for the shape and Celebrate from the Wanted to say set with matching outline in same color to create the gift card card. Fits perfect in an A2 card.  I took the Petal Park builder punch to make the flower and leaves- punched it out on white and then in Boho blue/ Granny apple green and used the aqua brush to put in some accent marks on the inside to add a little something. Put them a little askew to have the color peek a little and a simple project - good enough to give away for a gift card and message. 

See how everything matches? the incolor cardstock, inks, markers, DSP and Jute. Gotta love it. These colors when I first saw them were like Eew they look so washed out but they are really growing on me- I guess they know us better than ourselves...


 

No comments: