Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Berry harvest

 

Berry Harvest is such a pretty stamp but as a back ground it can be daunting if you are coloring it all in- the key is to keep it loose and don't be too obsessed with coloring in too carefully - loose watercolor look is beautiful and easy.

I took a A2size piece of white cardstock, stamped it with the entire stamp and colored it in using watercolor technique.

then I cut a strip 2inches long and matted on a black cardstock to create the strip on the left. I then cut a tag from Tailor made tags to create a white base and cut out a black piece slightly larger to create the mat.  I cut the remaining berry images loosely - since the background is white any mistakes do not show- I mounted these pieces with dimensionals to make it pop. 

stamp the sentiment from Season of Chic - one of my favorite sentiment sets

a piece of black and white gingham ribbon tied and stuck on with a glue dot just finishes the card.



No comments: