Wednesday, April 21, 2010

SCS TLC269, CC267 F4A8 challenge


Sometimes you get in a rut and you get a challenge and you really WANT to rise up to it and I think I overdid it. I had to make invitations for Tyler's birthday party, have a mess of meetings and overload of work to do stuff and the blog gets neglected- but I have a whole bunch of stuff I have been working on that I will post over the next couple of weeks so hang on your seats!
These challenges incorporated several things- the first was the color combo CC267 Basic gray, apricot and sage with a neutral and with option of using lace.
The base card is Basic gray with apricot layer that was embossed partially with perfect polka dot then grooves added with a scorer, pierced the area in between ( TLC269 challenge for piercing), then the edge punched with the eyelet lace border.
The center image was stamped in black then oval cut with Spellb*nders classic oval die after cutting out the feet (F4A8 challenge for out of the box technique) and colored in with c*pics and stampin up markers using apricot, sage gray and some other colors. The leaf was die cut with sage CS using little leaves sizzlet from SU. Sentiment is from three little words set that I got from Sale-a-bration for free (yippee!) and voila, my little card.
Lynda

No comments: