Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Blissful Bride again



I must have weddings on my mind- when splitcoast put up their sketch challenge for this week I could not help but think of this again.


The base card is whisper white with pink pirouette embossed with elegant lines and stamped with sentiment from everything nice (partially inked and stamped) in black and used pinking hearts border to heart out the bottom.


Took 2x2 squares of retired Sending Love DSP ( it is so pretty with all its glittered lines, I will save every scrap! ) and put it around the 1 3/8 inch square punched white CS that I stamped 3 different ways. I wanted the middle bridal dress to pop out some so I put a 2 1/8 inch square white around it and mounted it with dimensionals. I layered the squares a little different than the original sketch but hey, that's just how the ball rolls sometimes!
I did color in the image with pink pirouette daffodil and Bliss Blue marker, sponged the edges with a little bashful blue to add a tad bit of color, used 2 way glue pen to add some dazzling diamond glitter here and there. I tried to add some pearl and bling but it seemed too much so I held back ( and you know me, how hard that can be....) .
Happy hump day!

No comments: