Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Fourth



I hope you are all enjoying the holiday weekend. By the time you read this my family and I will be deep in the Redwood forest in northern California camping. I wanted to make a different fourth of July card and right before I left I finally received my long awaited vintage wallpaper embossing folder and some of it looked firework-ish, so here it is.


Whisper white CS embossed in vintage wallpaper, then night of navy in square lattice. Star stamped in night of navy and punched out with star punch and mounted with dimensionals. The real red CS was stamped with the Red white and blue wheel from the summer mini in versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. I tied a striped red grograin ribbon using the stay in place knot and voila- truly a take ten card.

1 comment:

Sheila Bennett said...

Very nice card. Great use of the red, white, and blue!