Monday, July 19, 2010

Blissful Bride



I have seen some really cool ideas for brides everywhere and wish I could redo my wedding invitations to make it more unique. Embossing folders, punches, adhesive pearls, so much stuff to choose from....

I do not have any weddings coming up or a bridal shower to go to but this image was so beautiful I wanted it in my collection of images to use later just in case (there are some stamps that I am eyeing and when they retire, I am so sorry that I did not just get it!) With the new elegant lines embossing folder and the pearls, it is just begging to go to a wedding!

Take whisper white CS and run it through the elegant lines embossing folder using the big shot. wrap pretty in pink satin ribbon around so that the edges are behind the central image in the front. Stamp the bridal dress in basic black. Color in the ribbon using the pirouette pink marker. Apply 2 way glue pen to the ribbon you just colored and apply dazzling diamond glitter. Add the pearls in 3 different sizes as the flowers appear. Punch the heart border on the bottom. Mount it onto a textured pirouette pink CS and a really simple but pretty wedding/bridal card.

Thanks for looking! Lynda

No comments: